Terms & Conditions
For Ldwain.com and any related membership services
By using this Website or acquiring Services, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
The term ‘Ldwain.com’, ‘Ldwain’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website Craig Dwain Nelson Jr., PhD; the business operated in relation to the Website and Services, companies incorporated by them in relation to the Website and Services, as well as its representatives. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website, or purchaser or recipient of Services.
• The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
• Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website or Services is subject to the laws of United States.
Terms of Sale for Product and Services
Prices & Specifications: As we continually work to improve our products and service, our prices, terms of sale and product specifications are subject to change without notice, and goods services will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the date of purchase.
All prices are shown and charged in US Funds.
All major Credit cards are accepted via PayPal
Sales taxes are collected when applicable and will be calculated on your order page prior to collecting payment. Sales taxes may change from time to time to comply with legislation and will be applied on subscription renewals when and if applicable.
Shipping (If and when applicable) : Purchaser is responsible for any shipping costs for the purchase of physical goods. Seller will ship physical goods to the address provided by the purchaser within 7 business days.
Travel, Pilgrimages and In-Person Events:
Deposits and payments for travel destination, in person events and pilgrimages are non-refundable. Dates may change due to events outside of our control such as Acts of God, natural disasters, political turmoil, war and government regulations prohibiting travel. Purchaser is responsible for acquiring appropriate insurance and shall not hold us liable for any damages resulting from cancellation or rescheduling of these services. The purchaser is responsible for travel expenses to arrive at the starting location of travel destinations, pilgrimages and in-person events., and any fees paid by the purchaser, as all such purchases always exclude travel, flights and related expenses.
Subscription / Membership Terms (If and when applicable):
Subscription and Membership services renew automatically at the end of the purchased service period according to the terms of your service such as monthly or annually. Notify us through our contact page prior to the renewal date if you wish to discontinue the service and in this event your subscription shall remain valid until the end of your paid term. For annual renewals you will receive at least 1 email renewal notice at least 2 weeks prior to your renewal date.
Refunds and Returns:
All sales are final and non-refundable unless a defective physical product has been shipped to the purchaser or if a specific agreement has been discussed between us and purchaser. If purchaser receives a defective physical product that has been shipped, then a claim must be submitted via the contact page or via PayPal with a description of the damage and pictures may be requested from the purchaser.
Upon verification of the claim the purchaser will be provided with return instructions which the seller will be responsible and a replacement item will be shipped, or the buyer shall be refunded if no equivalent replacement product is available.
This document was last updated on May 29, 2018